6-Minute Facial Massage
by Dr. Mosaraf Ali - expert in Ayurvedic Medicine and Naturopathy with a holistic vision
Facial massages help to achieve healthy, younger looking skin by slowing down the aging process. Having a facial massage on a regular basis can lead to firmer, more radiant skin by minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, moisturizing, and releasing tension.
Please use gentle movements.
Use light oil (e.g. sweet almond oil, argan oil or rosehip oil) as a lubricator to avoid dragging the skin. Massage along the direction of the muscle fibers and not across for better toning.
- Massage the jaw muscles and then the temples in a circular movement and then downwards (1 minute each). This relaxes the face.
- Massage forehead, working upwards, with thumbs or fingers over the eyebrows (1 minute).
- Massage the sides of the nose downwards with index fingers (30 seconds).
- Massage gently around each eye in a circular fashion with your index finger (30 seconds).
- Massage the area around the mouth, starting below the nose and circling the mouth to the chin (30 seconds).
- Massage downwards over chin area with four fingers (30 seconds).
- Massage under the chin with four fingers, starting below the jaw line and going down to the lever the voice box (30 seconds).
- Massage the front of the neck from below the ear lobes, using alternate hands, and stroke downwards to the top of the chest (30 seconds).
Switching To Decaf: Not Always The Healthy Choice? Starting the day with a steaming hot cup of coffee: it's a time-honored tradition the world over. For many though, it's not just one cup in the morning, but several throughout the day - which can total a pretty large amount of caffeine when you add it up. (...)
Corn is the most prolific grain in America and is used from petrol pumps (ethanol) to party pies. Native to Central America, corn was barely used until the end of the 15th century when it would become the most utilized crop on the planet to this day. (...)
On March 3rd 2014, Healing Hotels of the World hosted the HEALING SUMMIT 2014 with the theme “Creating a paradigm shift through a holistic lifestyle”. They shaped an inspirational platform for thought leaders and experts to join, debate and experience a new consciousness on many levels of ones personal and business life. (...)