Super Easy Low-Carb & Gluten-Free Bread
by Craig Burton - Clinical nutritionist
Are you searching for a gluten-free, low carb bread recipe that is super easy to make? Well, you just found it! ... and the best part is that it tastes amazing, especially with a couple of poached eggs and avocado on top.
Ingredients for 500g:
- Sunflower Seeds (ground) 30% = 150 g
- Linseed (flaxseed) (ground) 26% = 130 g
- Almond Meal 16% = 80 g
- Chia Seeds (ground) 8% = 40 g
- Psyllium Husk 5% = 25 g
- Coconut Flour 5% = 25 g
- Buckwheat Flour 4% = 20 g
- Protein Powder 2% = 10 g
- Salt 2% = 10 g
- Baking Soda approx. 1% = 5 g
- Coriander, Anise, Cumin, Fennel (all ground) 1% = 5 g
- Nutmeg and Curcuma possible as well
As a variation you could add grated carrots and chopped olives and nuts.
Note: the nuts and seeds should be ideally freshly ground to not go rancid.
- Add 500 ml water and 40 ml coconut oil and mix well, then let it sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours but ideally overnight.
- Pour the dough in a baking form and bake for 1.5 h at 200-degrees Celsius in pre-heated oven.
- Reduce heat to 160-degrees Celsius and bake for further 40 minutes.
Garshan is a complete body massage with gloves made of bourette silk and perfect for an in home experience. In preparation, your entire body should be lightly covered with oil. The powerful, invigorating massage is then performed with the rough side of the silk. Similar to Abhyanga the long limbs are treated with stroking movements, and the joints with rotating movements. (...)
Have you ever said yes to more activities and responsibilities than you can reasonably handle? At work and in your home life, it is easy to get caught in this impossible trap that drains your energy and kills your inspiration. Setting priorities, managing your time wisely, staying focused and developing self-care habits are all behaviors that can support more balance and less overwhelm. (...)