Super Easy Low-Carb & Gluten-Free Bread
by Craig Burton - Clinical nutritionist
Are you searching for a gluten-free, low carb bread recipe that is super easy to make? Well, you just found it! ... and the best part is that it tastes amazing, especially with a couple of poached eggs and avocado on top.
Ingredients for 500g:
- Sunflower Seeds (ground) 30% = 150 g
- Linseed (flaxseed) (ground) 26% = 130 g
- Almond Meal 16% = 80 g
- Chia Seeds (ground) 8% = 40 g
- Psyllium Husk 5% = 25 g
- Coconut Flour 5% = 25 g
- Buckwheat Flour 4% = 20 g
- Protein Powder 2% = 10 g
- Salt 2% = 10 g
- Baking Soda approx. 1% = 5 g
- Coriander, Anise, Cumin, Fennel (all ground) 1% = 5 g
- Nutmeg and Curcuma possible as well
As a variation you could add grated carrots and chopped olives and nuts.
Note: the nuts and seeds should be ideally freshly ground to not go rancid.
- Add 500 ml water and 40 ml coconut oil and mix well, then let it sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours but ideally overnight.
- Pour the dough in a baking form and bake for 1.5 h at 200-degrees Celsius in pre-heated oven.
- Reduce heat to 160-degrees Celsius and bake for further 40 minutes.
Stress and anxiety are an inevitable part of the territory of being human. At work, at home and in your social life, you are driven by the pressure to fit in, please and be perfect. Not meeting all these expectations can grind away at self-esteem, generate chronic worry and create anxiety about your present situation and your future capability to thrive and succeed. (...)
It is a known fact that appreciation is one of the top motivators for employees to work harder and to be more committed to their companies. Studies show that appreciation is directly linked to happiness in the workplace – and what more could one wish for than being happy? (...)