Just BreatheArticle Guidelines, Tips, and FAQ
Please read these guidelines below before submitting any articles to us. By submitting articles for publication on the JustBreatheMag.com website, you agree to our terms and conditions. The most current version of these terms can be viewed at any time at: http://justbreathemag.com/tc/
HOW IT WORKS:
(1) Please send your ideas, images and all other information as outlined below to email@example.com.
(2) The team of Just Breathe Mag decides if your submitted article is fit for publication.
(3) All articles have to be submitted in English.
(4) After your article is submitted, the team of Just Breathe Mag has the right so edit, alter or abridge the text without further notice.
(5) You own the copyright to your submitted content and you can post it anywhere else you wish. However, by submitting any content to Just Breathe Mag (including text, videos, photographs or audio materials), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual license to exercise all rights under copyright law with respect to such content, which Just Breathe may use, publish and distribute (along with your name and identifying features) on their websites and other properties and those of their affiliates and business partners, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes, online or offline, in any medium and mode of delivery.
(6) Just Breathe Mag reserves the right to delete your article without further notice.
Please refrain from heavy marketing! Articles are supposed to be informative and state valuable information for the reader.
Please do not submit that has been published anywhere else online, as Google punished double content. If your piece already has been published somewhere else, kindly change the headline, the first paragraph as well as bits and pieces in between.
500 to 1000 words is the perfect length to hold a reader’s attention.
This Is a Sample Title for Just Breathe Mag From the Editors
Italics vs. Quotes
newspaper titles (after “the”)
television show names
“Please put in quotes”:
Any time you reference an article or a website, or make a factual assertion of any kind, you should include a hyperlink. As we will insert the hyperlink when uploading your article, the link should be clearly marked by underlining the words that are supposed to be clickable and include the link in brackets after those words.
All images have to be .jpg files.
Provide us with relevant keywords, separated by commas, to describe your article. Keywords help us promote your writing on the site and in search engines.
Provide us with a short description of your article. 1 or 2 sentences are enough – sometimes the first two sentences work just fine. This short description will be used for the metatext and is therefore vital for SEO.
Specify the correct category for the article by referring to the current menu on the website.
Please enclose a short biography 3-4 sentences long as well as a headshot for your bio-box. The picture has to be at least 240px wide.
PUBLICIZING YOUR POSTS
We encourage contributors to promote their pieces and send them around. Here are a couple ideas: