10 Powerful Benefits of Himalayan Crystal Salts
by Dr. S. J. Jong - Founder of The Orchard Wellness, MBBS and PhD
The natural crystal salt was formed millions of years ago in the Himalayan region as a result of the continental drift and the movement of the tectonic plates. The ancient oceans subsequently evaporated, leaving behind the gift of Himalayan crystal salt.
The salts matured over millions of years under intense tectonic pressure together with the underground minerals, which ultimately formed the Himalayan crystal rock (or Himalayan crystal salt).
This way the salts had zero exposure to toxins and impurities, and contain all 84 natural minerals and elements vital for human health.
Crystal salts release negative ions, which results in some very powerful benefits for the entire organism.
Here are the top 10:
1) Released negative ions bond with pollutants in the air and neutralize them.
2) It speeds up recovery in burn and asthma patients.
3) They affect serotonin levels in the bloodstream, stabilize alpha rhythms, and positively impact our reactions to sensory stimuli.
4) The greater level of alertness can translate into improved learning, improved well-being, and enhanced human performance of mental tasks.
5) They also relief sinuses,
6) migraine and headaches,
7) allergies and hay fever,
8) increase lung capacity,
9) reduce susceptibility to colds and flu, and
10) boost the entire immune system.
But Himalayan salt does not only add flavor to your dishes and works its powerful magic in regards to your health by eating it or breathing it in, it also purifies the air - an allrounder for your overall wellbeing and therefore a precious part of the treatments offered at the Orchard Wellness.
“Honey, you know we’ve got an invitation from my parents this weekend for dinner. My brother’s also coming.” – “Oh no, does he have to? I can’t stand him, he’s so dominant, he always scolds me, you know that.” – “Please, not this again… I can’t hear it anymore.”… (...)