a magazine by HEALING HOTELS OF THE WORLD
© Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa, India
Keeping a New Year’s resolution can be difficult. We have compiled a few tips and tricks to help you get started.
1. Be Realistic If your goal is unattainable, it might not work out. Striving towards a healthy lifestyle is easier than never eating those chocolate chip cookies again.
2. Plan Ahead Plan your resolution before December 31st arrives. It is easier to stick through your resolution if you prepare your mind for it.
3. Reward Yourself No, you shouldn’t eat a whole package of potato chips. Instead reward yourself with things that don’t contradict with your resolution. Like fitness clothing!
4. Track your Progress Keep track of each small success, as short-term goals are easier to keep.
5. Keep Trying You didn’t succeed? Start again and recommit for 24 hours it will bring you back on track!
Have a happy, healthy New Year!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.